Wednesday, July 8, 2009

happy birthday 9 July 2009

NurruQayyah Zayaninazihmas Bt Me'at
DIAWEF08040002
  • Happy Birthday Darlink..
  • May Allah bless u..
  • thanx 4 u supported,thanx cz u r alwez here for me when i needed.
  • My prayers r alwez wif u.
  • Love u.! Muahx..

I have a friend,Who is perfect for me,She listens to all my problems,No matter how dumb they may be
She likes herself for who she isAnd never tries to changeShe tells me to be myself And that I should never change
She was shy on the phoneBut she would still callAnd we would talk for hoursAbout nothing at all
We would talk about love and lifeAnd discuss what we wanted to beShe knew just how I feltAnd how happy I could be
She listens to me patientlyBut never judges what I do or sayShe helped with all my problemsAnd never went away
I never once felt judged by herHow much that meant to meThat I could tell her all my dreamsAnd she would listen to me
My friend never goes and tellsWhat is dear to meShe keeps it all bottled up insideAnd doesn't spread it like a bee
I am thankful for that friend of mineOur friendship will never endAnd she will always be thereFor she is my best friend

No comments: